This Christmas

My Other Blogs

Hot Sexy Ernie New Release Blu-Rays

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

#76 Over the Roller Derby


JNR #76 "The Friends Over the Roller Derby Episode."

04 Sep 2007
40 mins 00 secs


SHOW NOTES:

1. Bumper from Rich Lawrence.
http://www.amigaz.org/


2. Listener Feedback.

3. Rejection Letter Audio from Gene
http://feeds.feedburner.com/rejectionletteraudio

4. Facebook Listener Feedback

6. Roller Derby THIS SATURDAY Sept. 8th
http://slcderby.com/


7. http://oregonchad.com/ Acoustic


8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by ?



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! I didn't expect my sad old git Facebook comments to get read out "on the air"... How embarrassing!

To answer your question as to where I am at the moment: still in Newfoundland. Not a lot to add to that, really.

Regarding the possibility of Erin coming back as a co-host: yay! Though I have to say I'd prefer a regular schedule with solo shows when you and Erin can't get in sync...

Jake Cordova said...

Ha ha, Phil! I know you enjoy the exposure. C'mon!

Glad to hear you are still in Newfoundland. Isn't that where Sarah MacLachalachan (sp?) is from?

It would be nice if Erin and I started a more consistent show again. I wouldn't mind it, but Erin's social schedule is taking presidence in her life right now, which is really good for her. So, we'll see.

I've had a few offers from other people. That could be fun too.

Wooo!
- Jakey ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake!
Thanks for the shout-out =)
Yo, Erin is weird!!! (Not in a bad way, but still.) Love the past 2 shows, though.

BTW- I'm just one 8th grade listener!
(that's By The Way)

U ROX, I ROX, hey.... WE ROX!!!!! (lqtm)
Aloha!

~Amy Hutch~

Ps. PLEAZE!!! Check out www.totalpodcastrophe.com (It ROX!)

Jake Cordova said...

Hey Amy! Ha ha ha! Yes, Erin is weird. (Not in a bad way. But still.) HA HA HA! Your comment is hilarious. Thank you for leaving it. =)

Hey, I listen to TotalPodcastrophe all the time. Now I know who you are. OK, it all makes sense. ;)

Thank you for listening, Amy. YOU ROCK!!

- Jake =)